Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Post 22

We got out of there but we were ambushed. As soon as we found an exit we we heard a growl. It was Sarana or The Animal, whatever she is called. She jumped on Kyra and started scratching her. I kicked her off and we got our asses out of there.

Kyra clamped on to my hand, I could see she was scared. But with Sarana on our tail all I could think about was escaping. I wasn't thinking straight and got us trapped. The street we had run into was a dead end. Sarana quickly caught up with us.

Her growling was louder than ever and she seemed to be drooling. She walked over to us.. well it looked more like crawling than walking. I jumped in front of Kyra to protect her. But instead of attacking us she started twitching and screaming. I grabbed Kyra and ran past Sarana while I saw a chance. As we ran away we could hear her screaming as if she was dying.
Which she technically was I think, Dying man shards and all..


Immediately after that the birds were back and forced us to hide once more. I need some rest..

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment