Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Post 23

We keep falling from one dangerous situation into another. This time Miss Wouters found us again.
There were no birds, just her. She was waiting on us behind a street corner. How do they keep finding us?

Ms.W: "Took you long enough. I've been waiting an hour for you two to show up."
Me:" Sorry about that we got stuck in a traffic jam."
Ms.W:"On foot?"
Me:"Yes. We apologize but we really have to run now Miss Wouters."
Ms.W: "Oh please, just call me Elizabeth like you used to, remember the old days Kevin? There's no reason to be in a hurry. Stay here for a while and spend some time with your favorite teacher."
Me:" Your killer birds are a very good reason to be in a hurry. So no thanks."

I could see Kyra was burning with anger because of Elizabeth's..Miss Wouters flirting with me. And I didn't want to wait for the birds so I grabbed her hand and ran in the other direction. Miss Wouters was faster than I thought so we couldn't shake her off.
We decided to try blending into a crowd and headed towards the more busy streets nearby. It would have worked if it hadn't been Monday. Nobody was there this late on a Monday. Garfield was right, Monday's are the worst days.
Miss Wouters suddenly popped up in front of us and blocked our path.

Kyra:"Get out of our way bitch!"
Ms.W:"Kevin Hun, I think your little girlfriend is jealous."
Kevin:"Thanks for the warning Miss obvious. But she has no need to be jealous, I prefer dating people that aren't stuffed with turkeys."
Ms.W:"I'll just let my little friends out then."

She smiled as she took out a large knife and started cutting in the same exact spot as last time. Moaning as the knife cut through her skin. We ran into a side street before we could see what came out. But we could hear it roar. These weren't birds or pterosaurs, these were something much much worse.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment