Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Post 2

The date went great. How do I know this? When the other person agrees to have a second date, thats normally a good sign. We are going to a movie this sunday, hell yeah!
I'm pretty excited because its rare to find someone this interesting and beautifull at the same time. Mostly its just one of the two.

My father will probably also be happy that its a girl this time. He tends to dislike it when I date guys. He isn't one of those dads that would kick out his own son for dating a guy. But you can clearly see that he is not comfortable with me being bisexual. My mother doesn't care, she just wants me to be happy. And right now I really am.

The girl's name is Kyra, she goes to my school but she isn't in my class. I took her to this italian restaurant nearby. Expensive but worth it. I just hope she doesn't expect me to take her to expensive places like that all the time. After sunday's movie and a few drinks I'll be broke. 

We talked about a lot of stuff, no not dinosaurs. But you know the normal topics of a first date, for those out there that don't know ...well umm I'm sorry?
I'm not going to tell you the details because, privacy. So I'll end this by mentioning one last important thing.
Those eyes! My god she has the most gorgeous ice blue eyes that I've ever seen. Yes that was important, fuck you.

The only strange part was when I was walking her home these two ravens kept popping up. They seemed to be watching us. It obviously made her nervous. I don't blame her, it was weird. Never been stalked by ravens before, oh well they're just birds. So technically I was stalked by dinosaurs. Kinda awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...your father reminds me of my father. Although I doubt your father ever called you a demon for being bi, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he didn't. Yours did? That's awfull, I guess I'm lucky. I've heard a lot of my friends got that response when their parents found out. Kinda sad.

      Delete