Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A monster in my bed

I'm back, sorry about earlier. Kevin is awake now so I feel a bit safer. Just a bit. <-<
Yesterday Kevin asked me to post my version of our encounters with the "Convocation". (That's what it was called right?)
Sounds more fitting than "the birds" I guess. I'll start at the beginning.

About a month ago while I was doing homework, a raven landed outside of my window and peeked inside. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. Didn't pay attention to it when it was there again three days later either. It only started getting creepy when one day there were two of them staring at me.

As more time passed I noticed them more often. Mostly when I was in my room or walking outside. Then on the day I had my first date with Kevin one of them woke me up by pecking my window. Which was the reason I was a bit jumpy when I saw them again that day. The date had gotten them off of my mind but them stalking us reminded me of their creepiness.

The next day they didn't show up at all. That just made my paranoia worse. I knew they would show up but they didn't. The day after that I started thinking maybe they weren't going to show up again. A soon as the thought crossed my mind I heard them caw outside my window. There were now three of them.

At that point I didn't want to come out of my bed anymore. All I could think about were those birds. I've always had a small fear of birds when I was a young girl. But I got mostly over it I thought. Apparently I didn't or these birds just had something about them that made you fear them. I don't know.

When my second date with Kevin came I hoped I could take my mind off of them again. It worked, for the most part until they stalked us everywhere we went. If he hadn't been there I wouldn't have been able to go outside I think. The dates themselves were great, Kevin has something about him that makes you feel safe. But those birds had really gotten to me.

And then they attacked us after school. Which you've already read about. They just keep getting more aggressive and come in larger groups. Now I'm afraid to go home, which I will have to do today. Or my parents will get suspicious. I'm sure those birds are waiting for me there..I don't wanna go. :c

~Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment