Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Post 7

HOLYSHITFUCK!

I needed to say that.

No, I need to scream that. One second while I go do that.


Ok, that... did not help as much as I thought it would.
You're probably wondering what the fuck is going on. Well so am I.
Kyra says she is too. Yes Kyra is here with me. I don't even know why I'm writing this. I don't know anything. Except that we almost just fucking DIED.
I feel like I need to write this down for some reason. Maybe it'll help me process it, or something.

So you remember those birds right? Well we were at school when they decided to show up there as well. This freaked Kyra out a lot but I told her it would be okay. They were just watching us. What could they possibly do right?
Even if they decided to attack her or something I'd protect her. They're just birds after all. Plus we were surrounded by people so we were safe.

But later, during lunch more and more birds gathered. Watching us closely as most people suddenly left. Thats when I realized these birds weren't normal. Birds don't stalk people for weeks, they don't gather and watch your every move. And these birds had a creepy vibe about them that only got worse as more birds joined.

We stayed inside for the rest of the day until school ended. But when it did end we had no other choice but to go outside. So I told her to stay close to me and try to stay in the crowd. She grabbed my hand and nodded. Problem with the crowd was, they were all going home. So it didn't take long before the crowd had split up completely. As soon as that happened the birds came at us and we ran.

We ran while trying not to bump into people. Nobody seemed to pay much attention to us or the birds. Which is odd.. very odd. But at the time I didn't care, I just wanted to get us away from those birds.
Then one of them landed on Kyra's shoulder and pecked her. I..no, We paniced and ran across the street. Which caused a truck to almost hit us. The driver honked and cursed at us but I didn't care.

I had seen a way out. An underground tram station thingy. We ran down the stairs and closed the doors behind us just in time. One of the birds landed in front of the glass door and looked at us before flying away. It almost seemed like a threat, but that can't be. We then decided to take a tram home, hoping they wouldn't follow us.

Luckily they didn't find us after that. Now we're at my house, Kyra is staying here for the night. She already called her parents and told them some excuse. I doubt they would accept it if she said:" I'm being stalked by killer birds! I can't come home tonight so I'm staying with this guy I'm dating."

I hope those birds leave us alone now. Fuck, this is just messed up.

2 comments:

  1. I was afraid this may happen. Unless you've suddenly found yourselves in a Hitchcock movie you're being stalked by the Convocation.

    http://scribesigma.blogspot.com/2011/06/pre13-convocation.html

    Look out for Birdbrains.

    http://the-most-dangerous-game.blogspot.com/2012/01/birds-of-feather.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait people actually know about these things? I don't..

    ReplyDelete