Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hi ^.^

My name is Sarana, I'm Kyra's friend. Yesterday she brought her boyfriend to me when he was badly injured. She said he had been in a fight but his wounds were odd, I treated them anyway. Kyra is a good friend so I trusted her. 

I was curious though so when I came back from work I asked her if Kevin had been attacked by animals. Because those wounds on his body didn't look like normal wounds you get from a fight. She was hesitant at first but eventually told me everything. o . o

The poor girl has been through a lot. It would have been hard to believe if it didn't make so much sense. The wounds on Kevin are clearly made by birds and it also would explain why Kyra jumps up every time she sees a bird.  :l
I've always known there were demons out there somewhere. These birds are clearly related to one of them! 

I'm sure we'll find a way to get rid of the bastards. ^.^


~Sarana~

1 comment:

  1. I find it that you can never trust the quirky girl that just happens to show up and start blogging. Then again, I'm not Kyra...so what the hell do I know about you.

    I will say this though, Sarana...I would stay away from the fears. I get that you want to help them, but putting yourself in danger is not the ideal way to do so.

    Try to remain safe!

    ReplyDelete