Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Post 17

I couldn't sleep much last night, I kept waking up. The third (or was it the fourth?) time I woke up something weird happened. I woke up because of a sound. I couldn't hear it clearly at first but it slowly got louder. It sounded like a growling dog. But Sarana doesn't have a dog or any other pets for that matter.
I tried looking around for what could be making the sound but I found nothing. Maybe it was just a dream, I'm not sure.

Anyway I should get back to thinking of a defense plan. I won't be posting it here because a nest could read it. I just hope we won't have to use it. Its smarter to avoid confrontation, I don't want anyone getting hurt.

-Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Someones got deep secrets they don't want to be revealed.

    - Mr. Incognito

    ReplyDelete