Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Post 18

Last night the growling was back. So I got out of bed quietly and went into the living room. The sound seemed to be coming from the kitchen. It sounded like a wild dog eating its prey while trying to keep other scavengers away. At that point I wanted to grab a weapon but couldn't find anything.

So I tried sneaking around to avoid being seen. As soon as I got near the kitchen two red eyes flashed by me. I panicked and tried to run. But when I turned around it jumped on my back. I fell to the ground and attempted to get free. I could feel claws in my back as the thing growled loudly at me. I then swung my arm back and hit it in its face.

After that it ran away but I didn't see where it went. I couldn't find it anymore so I went back to bed. I haven't told Kyra or Sarana yet. I don't want them to worry. If it happens again tonight I'll have a weapon with me and whatever it was won't get away this time.

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment