Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

There's a world in my fantasy.

Kevin is awake! He isn't able to write on here yet though but he's getting better. I'm so glad! c:
Its obvious that he needs to rest a lot. But I'll take care of him so that he'll be back up in no time.
He took care of me when I needed it too. So I'll do my best for him as well. I just hope he can recover before the birds find us.
I hope one day we can look back on this as just a very bad way to start our relationship. Although it has brought us very close very fast. I'd have preferred it if it didn't involve killer birds and live dinosaurs.


Also I didn't want to tell my friend about this whole mess. But she pretty much dragged it out of me. Or maybe I just needed to blurt out my feelings and thoughts. I guess thats why Kevin wanted me to post on here in the first place. I just hope he won't mind that I told Sarana.
She seems to be taking it better than I did. Then again she hasn't seen the birds herself yet, so that might change. 

Although I hope we can get out of here before that happens. The last thing I want to do is drag Sarana into this. I already did that didn't I?..

~Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment