Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Captured by your talons.

Kyra here, Kevin is not able to post right now. He got really badly injured. We're staying at my friends apartment now. I hope he wakes up soon, I'm getting worried.  
I guess I should tell you what happened. I don't want to though, I just want.. What I want isn't important, Kevin would want me to talk about it. I think.. 
Oh god I'm acting as if he died or something. Get yourself together Kyra!  >:



So Kevin was writing his post when suddenly the bell rang. Which woke me up, I wondered who it could be but Kevin told me not to open it yet. He wasn't expecting anyone so it was suspicious. He turned out to be right, it was that old teacher of his. God I hate her.
As soon as she saw us through the window she smashed through it and several birds flew into the house. I screamed and Kevin told me to run.

We ran into the kitchen and closed the door behind us. I wanted to grab a knife but Kevin told me not to because of the birds. Good thing he did because that would have been bad. x.x
He then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the next room and whispered that I should hide. So I sat behind a closet and waited.

It wasn't long before she came into the room with that awful smile of hers. Her smile faded however when Kevin jumped her from behind and held her arms back. He then shouted for me to go for her throat. So I dashed at them and wrapped my hands around her neck after punching her in the face.

She struggled hard but Kevin was stronger. We would have won if it wasn't for the birds that followed her. They came at me causing me to let go and run.
This allowed the teacher to trip Kevin, they fell down and started struggling. The birds turned their attention on him and pecked him badly. When he finally let go of her, the teacher jumped up.

I jumped on her and knocked her head against the closet, which knocked her out. 
I helped Kevin get up and we ran out of the house. Neither the birds nor the teacher had followed us but Kevin was losing blood so I took him to my friend's place. I told her he had been in a fight and she helped me take care of him. For some reason taking him to a hospital didn't seem like a good idea. Sarana knows some first aid so I figured she would be able to help. I just hope it was enough.. :c

~Kyra

2 comments:

  1. Nasty creatures these nests are, despicable. I think a good idea now would be to stay there as long as its safe & perhaps chat. I always make an effort to chat when I'm running(althought it has been a long time since I've had to run) since you never know when you get to talk to each other about non-fear things again.

    I hope you two make it out alive, you are kind of cute together if I may say so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Thats good advice, I'll talk to my friend a bit when she gets back.
      Heh.. I guess we are. <:

      Delete