Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Post 13

Apparently thirteen IS an unlucky number. The thirteenth post should have been a few days ago but instead I almost got killed by fucking birds. But I'm back now baby! Miss me?
Probably not as much as Kyra did. She's such a sweet girl. I would be dead if it wasn't for her. And her friend too. Although I don't know Sarana and she seems a bit immature at first. But she did treat my wounds so I can't complain.

These painkillers make me feel a bit woozy though. But its better than being in constant pain. I think I need to rest some more before I start posting again. So I'll let Kyra keep you guys updated.

-Kevin

3 comments:

  1. Pain means your alive, painkillers make your senses sloppy.

    You know, I don't really trust that Sarana girl, she took the news a bit too well. I suggest keeping an eye on her at any time possible.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pain also messes up your senses. The trick is to keep the pain managable without getting too woozy. As soon as your pain is low enough that it won't affect your senses too much drop the meds.

      As for the Sarana girl, I agree with Mr.I and Ceci. Get away from her as soon as possible, even if she's trustworthy. Because you shouldn't involve outsiders.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Mr.Incognito, you should be careful with new people. Granted I'm not the best example of that rule, but still.

    ReplyDelete