Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Where do you think you're going?

My sister might have let you go but don't think you are safe now. I told her the plan wouldn't work but no, she had to be playful about it. Damn Shine and her games. I can never catch a break can I?
Shine blames it all on our other sister but if she had listened to me there wouldn't be a problem.

You are probably wondering what the hell is going on. Good, the less you know the bigger the surprise will be. One thing I will tell you though, our names.

You can call me Moonlight, poetic name isn't it? I'll be the one that will do most of the work because the others are too lazy.
You met my sisters already. The strongest one calls herself the Shining one, I just call her Shine. She's smart but plays too much with her prey.
The other one is known as The Animal, she's the one that was growling at night. I don't know why but it seems she can't suppress her wild side. Which can be a good thing when hunting.
And then there's The Instant.. We don't talk about him.


Now you must be confused as to what happened to our host, Sarana. She hasn't existed for a few years now. I guess four of us were too much for her poor mind and it broke down completely. Just makes it easier for us. Cya soon.


-The Moonlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment