Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

A taste is worth the risk.

Well I'm bored..
So I guess I'll write another post. Kevin doesn't trust Sarana even though she saved his life. He should be grateful for it. But he did apologize so its okay I guess. I can't stay mad at him for long anyway. He better know how lucky he is. <.<

Sure Sarana has some weird quirks but she's always been like that. Well at least as long as I've known her. But like she said, Kevin is just trying to protect me, which is sweet of him. He's currently working on a way to defend ourselves better. The plan is... oh right we aren't supposed to write about it. Oops

Not much else to talk about though. If the birds are trying to make us nervous by not showing up then its not working. I know we should be terrified but I'm starting to get over the fear. We're still staying alert though. Not gonna drop our guard, we aren't that dumb.

If the birds attack tomorrow we'll know that a nest is reading this. <.<
"They aren't getting scared? Well crap..time for plan B"
At least that's what Kevin said they would do. It does sound logical but those birds aren't logical in any way. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

~Kyra

1 comment:

  1. You don't get it do you? Starting as of now, you can't trust anyone except for Kevin.

    Yes even the long time people you used to know, perfect example would be the psycho teacher that is after you now. Anyone, at any given moment could have sold themselves to these creatures. Even the closest people you know.

    Thats how it is, and if you want to survive, you'll understand it and deal with it.

    - Mr. Incognito

    ReplyDelete