Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Falling I'm falling

Why didn't I see through her lies? Kevin did, so why couldn't I? I feel so stupid. Then again running out into the streets without a place to go was also a bad idea. <.<
Yesterdays events proved that. I won't tell you where we are now but I will tell you what happened.

After running out of Sarana's apartment the birds quickly appeared. I noticed one sitting on a street light. It just stared at us with its red eyes that seemed to pierce right through me. Then the others showed up, hundreds of them turning the sky black.

We ran and they chased. We couldn't outrun them. Turning into corners didn't help either. We ran into the first building we could. An underground parking garage for a hospital apparently. If we are gonna die we might as well do it in a style befitting a horror movie, right?
The birds clearly had trouble navigating in there but were still on our tail. Kevin pulled me into an elevator which closed just in time.

I like to imagine the birds slamming into the closed metal doors. We went up to the third floor and got out of the elevator. The birds were waiting for us outside the windows. We needed to get out of there so we took the stairs down to on of the exits. Hoping the birds wouldn't see us leave.
Once we we got down we got surprised by Miss Wouters. We hadn't seen this coming. She looked at us and grinned and walked towards us.

I wanted to run but Kevin stopped me. He held me closely as his former teacher simply walked past us. I glared at her and she glared back. She then turned her gaze away as she walked into an elevator. When we walked out of the hospital the birds were gone.

~Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment