Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thunder rumbles down the hallway

Umm hi there.
I'm not used to this blogging stuff. So I'll just introduce myself for now. My name is Kyra, Kevin already wrote about me in this blog. He already told you the important stuff probably. But he greatly exaggerates. I'm not as interesting or beautiful as he claims. Although I do appreciate the compliments.

I tried making my own account on here because he asked but it wouldn't let me. I don't know why. So I'll just use his account to post. Maybe he's right about it helping deal with this.. situation. I certainly hope so, I can use all the help I can get. Wait..is that..

I thought I saw a birds shadow. Sorry about that I'm a bit paranoid. I'm just so scared. For weeks these birds have been haunting me. Showing up whenever I went outside. Every day they would appear more. They..

OH GOD THEY'RE HERE! No it was just in my head, I thought I heard them but no. I can't do this I'm just too terrified. I'll try to do this another time.

~Kyra

1 comment:

  1. You seem nice.
    I wasn't- I mean...I wouldn't-

    I mean...good luck.

    ReplyDelete