Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Post 15

Kyra saw my last post and is now mad at me. I understand that Sarana is her friend and that she saved my life but I don't know. Like I said, something about that girl is off. After Kyra stormed out of the room I thought I saw Sarana grin at me in a creepy way. As if she wants me to distrust her.
Or maybe Kyra is right and I'm just being overprotective.

At least she agrees that we should leave this place as soon as possible. For other reasons but that's not important. I'm still trying to figure out where exactly we should go.
I'm pretty sure you guys won't mind if I don't post any more dinosaur stuff for a while. My mind is too busy trying to survive and protect Kyra.

-Kevin

1 comment:

  1. And there it goes, slow distrust in humanity is approaching, the effects of this "game" are slowly taking their toll, they key is not to let them drive you to the brink of insanity.

    No matter what Kyra thinks, under no circumstances do you trust anyone except for her, I know it sounds cold and hard, but trust me, it is for your own survival.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete