Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

An addict of the kiss.

Guess Kevin hasn't recovered enough to write I guess. That just means I'll have to keep taking care of him. Which is something I'll happily do. He's the sweetest guy I've ever dated.
Sigh, I want my normal life back.

At least the birds haven't shown up yet. I just worry about what'll happen when they do find us. It might end up as bad as last time or even worse. I don't want Kevin to die, I don't want us to die, I don't want to die.

~Kyra

1 comment:

  1. Your fear is understandable, but if you want to survive, I suggest you cast such thoughts as death and what was, or could be, away.

    All you have to concentrate about is current time, people that need your help, a person who is still there with you in the same situation.

    All other thoughts, are just a distraction, those birds don't just mindlessly wait for you to get out of the house and attack, they play mind games, all these times you see them, they drive you a bit crazy, the goal is not to let them.

    Good luck.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete