Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Post 14

I'm fully back now and off the painkillers. You guys are right, being woozy is not a good idea. Besides the pain is more tolerable now. Sarana however seemed to disagree. Something about her is off but I can't put my finger on it. One minute she's like a squirrel on speed and the next she's sitting quietly staring out the window. Its almost creepy.

But she's Kyra's friend so maybe I'm just judging her too quickly. You guys apparently don't trust her either though. So I'll just keep an eye on her, just in case. At least until we leave her place. Kyra needs to rest up, she hasn't slept much while taking care of me. We'll probably get out of here on thursday. I just have no idea where we should go.

-Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Of course we don't trust her, but then again, I don't trust anyone fully, I suggest you do the same. Remember your teacher that you had a crush on?

    Perfect example.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete