Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Post 19

Last night the sound was back. So as planned I grabbed a knife I had hidden under my pillow. I walked to the kitchen thinking it would be there again but it wasn't. Suddenly the sound stopped.
I got nervous and kept looking around. I turned around when I heard a sound.

Before I could react it jumped at me. I fell down and lost my knife. When I looked up I saw Sarana was the one pinning me down. Her growls sounded inhuman and so was the force she was holding me down with. As much as I struggled I couldn't move an inch.

She just kept growling at me for a few minutes before suddenly stopping. Then suddenly she started twitching violently for a few seconds. She then stared into my eyes and that creepy grin from last time appeared on her face, right before she started talking.



Sarana: "Well it seems like my sister blew my cover. I should have seen this coming. She has too little control over her instincts."
Me: "Your sister?"
Sarana: "Well she's not really my sister but your human language lacks the proper vocabulary."
Me: "What?"
Sarana:"You're cute when you're confused, human."
Me:"Wait you aren't human?.."
Sarana: "Well, this body is human, but us who control it are not. We are like your avian friends."
Me: "You're a nest?!"
Sarana:" No,no, we are much more and we were even more once. But we have been shattered into many shards. You mortals call us.. The Dying Man. Although I'm not male and neither is my sister, the others however.."
Me:"Others?.."
Sarana:" Yes, sadly enough we have to share this body.. which is not something we planned on. But I digress, my plan won't work now. So I'll just have a little fun with you before I kill you."


She then kissed my cheek. I started struggling to get free again. When suddenly Kyra burst into the room and kicked her off of me. She then helped me up and I grabbed my knife.
The disappeared from her face as she got back up slowly.

Sarana:"I'm sorry Kyra I didn't want to hide this from you but Kevin didn't want to hu-"
Kyra:" Shut up you bitch, I heard everything."
Sarana:"Oops. Oh well."

Her grin reappeared and she let out a demonic laugh. Kyra grabbed my hand and whispered that we needed to get out of there. I nodded and we ran out of the apartment. Sarana didn't chase after us.

We should have gotten out of there sooner. But we're okay for now so its not that bad. I knew I shouldn't have trusted that bitch.

-Kevin


1 comment:

  1. Prolonged physical contact with someone who sounds like they're possessed by MULTIPLE Dying Man fragments?

    I hope you didn't let anyone in.

    ReplyDelete