Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Post 8

Or is it post 10? I'm not sure if I should count Kyra's posts. Maybe its better if I don't, I don't know.


Kyra went home after school today. She didn't have much of a choice. I told her to call me when something happened. And she did call me just now but only to tell me she had gotten home safely. No sign of the birds at her house. They weren't at school either, we would have noticed them.
I'm not stupid enough to think that this means they're gone. No, me and Kyra both know they'll show up again. The question is when they will do it.

Those birds caused me to get behind on schedule on my experiment. Although Kyra staying over was also part of the distraction. But I'm not gonna talk about that. Hehe.
In this "bird situation" I guess homework isn't that important. But it'll keep my mind occupied.

I looked at those links that proxiehunter guy put in his comment. I have to say, there wasn't much useful  information there. Except the part about the "birdbrains". Gotta watch out for those too I guess. Maybe if I keep looking I can find a way to get rid of the birds. I would ask for help but who in their right mind would believe me? I know I wouldn't.

So sorry guys don't expect any dinosaur posts anytime soon. I'll try to squeeze one in when I can but no promises.

2 comments:

  1. You're in Belgium aren't you? It would be easier if you were American then at least I could hesitantly suggest you contact the local FBI branch telling them that you have a "Charlie Oscar situation" which might get the SMSC alerted. Of all the government organizations I've heard of I trust them the most, not that that's saying much. And some of their branches are a little to prone to excessive daka with their response teams. But as far as I know they're American only.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm in Belgium. I really doubt Belgium would have a similar organization. Maybe if I do some research..
      Anyway thanks for the info. Even though I can't do much with it. But any information is better than none in this situation I think.

      Delete